CALL OPEN FROM Feb 8, 2021 until April 16 2021, 12am
- READY TO STARTUP
- READY TO RELOCATE TO CARINTHIA
- IDEALLY HAVE AN ACADEMIC BACKGROUND FOR YOUR STARTUP
- AN INNOVATOR
- WITH A TECHNOLOGY BASED IDEA ….
Then apply for – UIG 2021 at build!
- a consulting meeting with one of our startup agents
- a consulting meeting with the programme management at KWF
- have your described startup idea at least at a stage of mTRL level of 2
- your idea sounds viable
- you will focus the majority of your available time to your startup idea within the next 9 months
what could be in it for you:
- one of the most desired places in the UIG 2021
- maximum available budget for you
- EURO 2.570 brutto max. for Dr. | PhD
- EURO 2.175 brutto max. for DI | MSc
- EURO 2.040 brutto max. for Mag | MA | MSc
- EURO 1.780 brutto max. for Bakk | BA | Pädagog. Diplom
- EURO 1.648 brutto max. for Matura bzw. vglb.
- EURO 5.500 max. for external Consulting
- EURO 3.000 max. for mentoring
- EURO 5.000 max. BONUS FOR DIGITALISATION
see you soon in our office.
Mit der Ausschreibung »TD|IKT|EBS Kärnten« werden Kärntner KMU, Startups, Gründer*innen des sekundären und tertiären Wirtschaftssektors unterstützt, innovative Projektvorhaben in den Bereichen
- technologieorientierte Innovationen durch Digitalisierung oder technologische Dienstleistungen (TD),
- Informations- und Kommunikationstechnologien (IKT) oder
- Electronic Based Systems (EBS)
You’re working on a high-tech project? Great! To join our high-tech incubation programme, simply select the apply now button below or give us a call (+43-463-27008740) and tell us more about your idea.
DEADLINE: March 5th, 2021 12:00am
Our Startup Agents are ready for you.
- Have a first consulting meeting with one of our agents
- We will listen to your ideas and give a feedback on the match to our programmes
- You will receive all nessary information and files for your application
- Apply before the reqired deadline
- A Startup Pitch on the 23rd of March 2021
- Result on 24th of March 2021
- Programme Start on April 1st 2021
What is reqired from you?
- 100% engagement
- a valuable startup offer (=your application) for our ADVANCED II programme at least 2 weeks ahead of the deadline
- a business plan for our PREMIUM programmeat least 2 weeks ahead of the deadline
What is in it 4 you?
- A sound feedback on your first idea rsp. business plan
- A pitch training ahead of the 23rd of March 2021
- A sound feedback by our jury
- A sound feedback by two external reviewers
- A ticket to our ADVANCED II rsp. PREMIUM Programme after successful Pitch on 23rd of March 2021
- Being part of a great trip to your successful startup
R. Gfrerer, CEO