We develop solutions for the challenges in the Alps-Adriatic region together with public administrations, institutions and social entrepreneurs. We analyse problems as well as best practice examples and create a social ecosystem map in order to do so.
All 4 regions (Carinthia, South Tyrol, Friuli, Veneto) organise idea competitions to find local solutions with social impact. Starting in January 2019, all contributors at the 4 locations will be offered Social Impact Training and an Accelerator Programme.
Based on this experience, we derive business models in connection with social entrepreneurship and develop a self-test for social entrepreneurs. Two national events (DemoDays) are planned in order to present the collected information to the public and network actors in the Alps-Adriatic region. Finally, a handbook will be published and the acquired knowledge will be transferred to the public administration system through workshops.
- Total eligible costs: EUR 1,127,653.00
- Funding (ERDF funding): EUR 875,533.05
01/01/2018 – 30/10/2020
- Establish social innovation as a pillar equal to technical innovations in the Alps-Adriatic region.
- Make support and relief potential visible and usable for public administration through social entrepreneurship
- Develop methods and tools for the co-operative generation and implementation of social innovations through the public administration and social entrepreneurs
- Train employees of the administration and social entrepreneurs in these methods
Lead partner: Alps-Adriatic University of Klagenfurt
SIAA IDEA COMPETITION 2019
## IDEAS WITH SOCIAL EFFECTS WANTED!
Does your idea offer a solution for the challenges in the Alps-Adriatic region in the areas of
- Society in transition (getting older, migration / integration …)
- Quality of life (work, education, civil society …)
- Health & Care climate Change
- Sustainable traffic
or a new form of cooperation like
- new services for cooperation between public administration and civil society
- new forms of cooperation to tackle social and environmental challenges.
Then we will support your idea with feedback, training sessions, access to networks and advice on your first steps in its implementation.
The next call to submit your social idea: 19.09.2019 – 19.11.2019
>> FIND ALL THE DETAILS HERE: INFOSHEET
>> SAVE THE DATE <<
EVENT – SUNDOWNER – SOCIAL INNOVATION – 16.10.2019
SUNDOWNER SOCIAL INNOVATION
When: 16.10.2019 | 5 pm
Where: inspire!Lab – Lakeside B12a – 9020 Klagenfurt
Mag. Kathrin Niederbichler, BSc- email@example.com
Julia Guggenberger, MSc, BA – firstname.lastname@example.org
The “fight for talent” has intensified on a global scale in recent years. The emigration of entrepreneurial talent and innovative companies from border regions into more attractive start-up ecosystems has increased. The region’s low level of internal and external networks and the need to strengthen innovation networks are particularly critical aspects. As a result, EES AA is leading the way in linking local entrepreneurial and start-up hubs to create a cross-border entrepreneurship cluster in which technology parks, universities, start-up centres and coworking spaces play key roles. The EES AA is made visible as a destination for the best innovative companies in the region and beyond (global).
Total eligible costs: EUR 1,214,537.81
Funding (ERDF funding): EUR 997,330.24
01/01/2017 – 31/12/2019
- A cross-border EES AA destination is to be created through the development of a common vision and strategy as well as a joint action plan (organisation of joint lighthouse events, strategic coordination with other entrepreneurial ecosystems).
- The aim is to create a systematic package of high level services for the development and growth of innovative SMEs/start-ups in the programme area (mobilisation, start-up soft landing, marketing potential).
- A cross-border, high-quality support programme will be provided.
- An educational programme for entrepreneurship will be developed as well as its piloting in the project area.
Lead Partner KWF – Carinthian Business Development Fund (Austria)
Kathrin Niederbichler – email@example.com
The next application phase is from 1st February 2019 to 30th April 2019 (12 am)!
Get in touch:
Step by step to your business! Take the first step and contact us!