We develop solutions for the challenges in the Alps-Adriatic region together with public administrations, institutions and social entrepreneurs. We analyse problems as well as best practice examples and create a social ecosystem map in order to do so.
All 4 regions (Carinthia, South Tyrol, Friuli, Veneto) organise idea competitions to find local solutions with social impact. Starting in January 2019, all contributors at the 4 locations will be offered Social Impact Training and an Accelerator Programme.
Based on this experience, we derive business models in connection with social entrepreneurship and develop a self-test for social entrepreneurs. Two national events (DemoDays) are planned in order to present the collected information to the public and network actors in the Alps-Adriatic region. Finally, a handbook will be published and the acquired knowledge will be transferred to the public administration system through workshops.
- Total eligible costs: EUR 1,127,653.00
- Funding (ERDF funding): EUR 875,533.05
01/01/2018 – 30/10/2020
- Establish social innovation as a pillar equal to technical innovations in the Alps-Adriatic region.
- Make support and relief potential visible and usable for public administration through social entrepreneurship
- Develop methods and tools for the co-operative generation and implementation of social innovations through the public administration and social entrepreneurs
- Train employees of the administration and social entrepreneurs in these methods
Lead partner: Alps-Adriatic University of Klagenfurt
SAVE THE DATE – 16. September 2020
To make this important and exciting topic even better known and to give people with innovative ideas with social added value a stage,
we cordially invite you to the event “Social innovations – we set impulses”.
The final event within the Interreg project “Social Impact for the Alps Adriatic Region” between partners from Austria and Italy,
offers a versatile program for all who are interested in social innovation and social entrepreneurship.
What to expect:
- Best Practice Projects from Austria and Italy
- Exchange with social entrepreneurs
- Keynote speech
- Discussion rounds & more
Mag. Kathrin Niederbichler, BSc- email@example.com
Julia Guggenberger, MSc, BA – firstname.lastname@example.org
The “fight for talent” has intensified on a global scale in recent years. The emigration of entrepreneurial talent and innovative companies from border regions into more attractive start-up ecosystems has increased. The region’s low level of internal and external networks and the need to strengthen innovation networks are particularly critical aspects. As a result, EES AA is leading the way in linking local entrepreneurial and start-up hubs to create a cross-border entrepreneurship cluster in which technology parks, universities, start-up centres and coworking spaces play key roles. The EES AA is made visible as a destination for the best innovative companies in the region and beyond (global).
Total eligible costs: EUR 1,214,537.81
Funding (ERDF funding): EUR 997,330.24
01/01/2017 – 31/12/2019
- A cross-border EES AA destination is to be created through the development of a common vision and strategy as well as a joint action plan (organisation of joint lighthouse events, strategic coordination with other entrepreneurial ecosystems).
- The aim is to create a systematic package of high level services for the development and growth of innovative SMEs/start-ups in the programme area (mobilisation, start-up soft landing, marketing potential).
- A cross-border, high-quality support programme will be provided.
- An educational programme for entrepreneurship will be developed as well as its piloting in the project area.
Lead Partner KWF – Carinthian Business Development Fund (Austria)
Kathrin Niederbichler – email@example.com
The next application phase is from 1st February 2020 to 30th April 2020 (12 am)!
Get in touch:
Step by step to your business! Take the first step and contact us!